2021 - Year in Review with Peter Witham
Peter Witham joins the show nearly 6 months after he was last on to talk about 2021 in the Swift and Apple space. Did WWDC and the new OSes meet expectations? What's the future of iPadOS? Where are the pain points with SwiftUI? What is the future for devs in the space as pressure mounts on Apple from outside governments and court cases?
- Episode 110 - Connecting Wirelessly with Gui Rambo
- Episode 106 - Mac Dev in 2021 with Daniel Jalkut
- Episode 98 - Async, Await, and Combine with Marin Todorov
- Episode 95 - Swift Playgrounds with Steve Lipton
- Episode 94 - iPad Development with Adam Shaw
- Episode 92 - WWDC 2021 - Platforms State of the Union with Peter Witham
- Episode 91 - Fastlane with Josh Holtz
- Episode 89 - Cryptography with Marcin Krzyżanowski
- Episode 84 - Automation Fun with Jared Sorge
- Episode 81 - Awaiting for Async with Vincent Pradeilles
- Episode 68 - App Store Review Guidelines with Paweł Madej
- Episode 24 - Continuous Integration with Kyle Newsome
- Xcode Cloud Beta Signup
- CoreInt Episode 487 - I Spent A Week On It
- Apple Developer Tech Talks
- Steve Lipton - Swift Playgrounds Course
- Apple SwiftUI Sample App Tutorials
- NSSpain 15 - Xcode Cloud: What is it? How to use it? Is it for me? - Josh Holtz
- HWS - How to build your first SwiftUI app with Swift Playgrounds
- CompileSwift Live Stream Highlight - macOS UI Design with Sketch
- Apple Design Resources
- Swift Studio by Marcin Krzyzanowski
- "Swift Light" by Marin Todorov
- Nova by Panic
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
Your podcast's publishing platform
Transistor not only hosts your podcast but also:
- Help distribute your podcast with integrations to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, YouTube, and Mailchimp
- Deep analytics including average downloads per episode, popular podcast apps, number of subscribers, trends
- Professional support for creatives, businesses, and professional podcasters when it comes to hosting and analytics
Indie Developer Spotlight - KalWoche by Matthias Deuschl
Give a try to the first of many Indie Developer Spotlights with KalWoche by Matthias Deuschl
With this Independent Watch app, scroll through the calendar with the Digital Crown. Count days / weeks with the date calculator. Multiple complications including weekday, week of year, date.
- Practical calendar for quick flipping: scroll through time month by month with the Digital Crown.
- What weekday is April 1st? When is week 18? Which week of the year is beginning of November? → Just scroll until you see.
- How long until date x? → Simply scroll, tap, see.
- date calculator: add days, weeks, months or years from today or the selected date and the result is displayed as a date with weekday and calendar week. In addition, the duration from today or the selected date until then is displayed.
- Clean watchface complications help to always keep the current weekday, date and week of year in view. Find your perfect fit with numerous options.
- Future of WWDC and Tech Talks
- What will be the next big thing next year?
- How can iPadOS improve?
- How should code start using Async/await?
- Problems with macOS Monterey
- Where are the pain points for SwiftUI?
- Who should start using Xcode Cloud?
- What's next for the App Store, Developers, and the courts?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)