Empower Station with Matt Braun
In the latest episode, Leo is joined by Matt Braun, developer of SketchParty TV, an app for the iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. We talk about the exciting news from the March 2022 Apple Event and what Leo may have purchased. We also discuss Matt's experience building an app for the Apple TV.
- E27 - Media Outreach with Jeff Gamet
- E71 - App Dev Stack with Jordan Morgan
- E78 - Apple Silicon Review with Gui Rambo
- E113 - Indie Dev #2 - Tasks by Mustafa Yusuf
- Matt's Empower Station Tweet
- Leo's Empower Station Specs
- Eddy Cue mentions SketchParty TV
- Buy Hacking with tvOS and build apps and games for Apple TV
- Beginning Native tvOS Apps | raywenderlich.com
- SwiftUI on tvOS | raywenderlich.com
- tvOS Top Shelf Tutorial: Static and Interactive | raywenderlich.com
- Beginning tvOS Development with TVML Tutorial | raywenderlich.com
- Disney bought baseball’s tech team to take on Netflix
- Paper by WeTransfer
- MacStories - SketchParty TV By Federico Viticci
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
From error tracking to performance monitoring, developers can see what actually matters, solve quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend.
- Source code, error filters, stack locals — Sentry enhances application performance monitoring with stack traces.
- Quickly identify performance issues before they become downtime.
- Breadcrumbs make application development a little easier by showing you the trails of events that lead to the error(s).
- Real-time application monitoring means data, in real-time.
- Dashboards add a visual element to our application monitoring.
Check out their great iOS dev docs at:
Sign up today for free at:
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- Home Button is here to stay
- M1 on the iPad Air
- What the Mac Studio Means
- Leo's Choice of Configuration
- Future of Apple TV
- How the market of the Apple TV works
- The power of being mentioned at an Apple Event
- Testing Apple TV Software
- TVML vs UIKit vs SwiftUI on the TV
- Games on the Apple TV
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)