September 2019 Event
In this special episode, Leo talks briefly about the September event this year: specifically what does Apple Arcade and Apple TV+ mean for the app business, can the iPad be a serious laptop competitor, iPhone is now a "professional" camera, the continued improvements to the Apple Watch and its battery, and lastly the maturity of the smartphone and it's affect on the app business.
- Specialize in helping businesses build apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch
- 10 years of experience developing for a variety of Apple platform
- Helping dev shops which lack experience with Apple platforms and Swift
We have an opening for sponsors
- Do you have a product or service which can target our ever growing community of developers as well as technology and business leaders?
Apple Arcade and Apple TV+
- Can there be a subscription service for apps similar to Arcade for games?
- Was the pricing reasonable for most
iPad (7th Generation)
- Is the iPad ready to be a laptop replacement?
- Is the app ecosystem ready for professional apps on the iPad?
Apple Watch Series 6
- What the continuing trend of the Apple Watch battery improvement?
- Is the Apple Watch the device of the future?
- A continuing trend of maturity in the smartphone market?
- Is the iPhone a phone or a camera?
- Thoughts on if Apple bit off too much on the OS upgrades to deliver everything on time? - @tonydehnke
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★