WWDC 2020 and Xcode 12 with Vadim Shpakovski - Part 1
In this two-part episode Leo talks with Vadim Shpakovski, author of NativeConnect, about WWDC 2020. In the first part, they go over their overall thoughts on this year's format and the updates to iOS 14, watchOS 7, and iPadOS 14. In the next episode, they will cover the updates to the Mac, Xcode 12, and Swift 5.3.
- Episode 44 - WWDC Spectacular (Part 2) with Peter Witham
- Episode 43 - WWDC Spectacular (Part 1) with Peter Witham
- Episode 33 - 2020 Developer Wish List with Alex Bush
- Build complications in SwiftUI
- Distribute binary frameworks as Swift packages
- Create app clips for other businesses
- Create complications for Apple Watch
- Support hardware keyboards in your app
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
360iDev - August 16 - 19 (Remote)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
WWDC 2020 from Home
- Big Mac Year After So Many Years
- The Slow Unification of Apple Operating Systems
- The Slow Unification of User Interface
- Our Thoughts on the Format
- The Excitement of Speaking with Apple Engineers Remotely
- Tight Video Content
iOS 14, watchOS 7, iPadOS
- Widgets similarity to watchOS complications
- Similarities to Android
- The New App Library
- App Clips might encourage businesses
- SwiftUI Complications on the Apple Watch
- More Mobility metrics on the watch
- Improvements to Spotlight
- Minimize Full-Screen Overtaking - Phone Calls, Siri, Spotlight
- Is touch coming to the Mac?
- The Power of Scribble on the iPad
- Default Apps on iOS
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)