App Store Review Guidelines with Paweł Madej
In this episode, Leo chats with Paweł Madej, pharmacist turned iOS developer on his learning experience and what pitfalls devs should know about App Store reviews. We talk about what he learned during the submission process of his app CodeConf, as well as the major App Store stories of the year: Hey, Wordpress, xCloud and of course Fortnite.
- Episode 67 - Documenting Your Code with Bas Broek
- Episode 62 - Local Database Storage on iOS with Aaron Douglas
- Under the Radar - Store Wars
- Objective-C For Swift Developers by Paul Hudson
- Four Reasons Why We Won’t See Third-Party Apple Watch Faces (And What Apple Is Doing Instead) by David Shayer
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance or indie apps like Fotmob.
- New competitor's report in the Appfigures dashboard where you are able to view competitor downloads, build performance benchmarks, and see the new trends as they happen. Check it out here.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
I will be speaking at NSSpain 2020...
Nov 17 - 20, 2020
- One of the most known conferences about Apple platforms development is going remote this year!
- NSSpain 2020 is an online, continuous 36 hours conference, carefully crafted by the community for the community.
- Guests of the show Paul Hudson and Donny Wals will be speaking as well as others
Also speaking at...
Pharmacist to iOS Dev
- Learning Resources
- Challenges with Documentation
- Making CodeConf for Conference Videos
- Using CoreML for CodeConf Subscriptions Bonus Clip
- Building the Twitter Text Library Bonus Clip
Getting into the App Store
- CodeConf - Do you have the right to the IP you're using?
- CodeConf - Are you using official libraries?
- CodeConf - Do you provide ongoing value to the customer?
- Hey - Does your provide some functionality?
- Wordpress - Are you avoiding in-app purchases accidentally?
- Rule 3.1.1 In-App Purchase
- Aaron Talking about the Automatic Wordpress Issue
- xCloud - Are you providing additional content?
- Fortnite - Are you avoiding in-app purchases purposefully?
Other App Store Tips
- Avoid Bugs!
- TestFlight Reviews vs App Store Review
- You can be rejected later!
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)