In this episode, Leo talks about the current state of Apple in 2019 and how it affects businesses and developers: the slow down in smartphone sales, the future for macs, services and business, the cloud and developers, and more...
Slowing iPhone Sales
- Decrease in Computer Sales
- SmartPhones Plateau / Mature
- Growth in Services
Apple and Business
- How does Apple balance quality and price in the PC Market?
- How will Apple tailor their growing services segment for businesses?
Apple and Developers
- Will Apple encourage more services in the cloud?
- Will Apple encourage more services for developers?
- Will Apple offer some sort server-side services?