AWS and SOTO with Adam Fowler
In this episode, Leo talks with Adam Fowler the lead developer of SOTO, the leading Swift library for Amazon Web Services on the Server. We talk about using SOTO for S3, DynamoDB, as well as Cognito. We also discuss the power of AWS Lambdas and Adam's new project Hummingbird.
- Episode 85 - AWS Amplify with Kilo Loco
- Episode 75 -Year of the Server with Tim Condon - Part 2
- Episode 49 - Vapor 4 with Tibor Bödecs
- Soto - Swift SDK for Amazon Web Services
- Hummingbird - Lightweight, flexible server framework written in Swift
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
360iDev - August 22 -25 (Hybrid)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
What is SOTO and how does it work with S3?
- How SOTO Works?
- How SOTO sets up its code?
- Why use S3 for storage?
- How S3 compares with other services?
What Devs Should Know About AWS
- What is the best way to serve your website from AWS?
- How to setup authentication with AWS?
- How does Amplify fit in with other services?
- How to use DynamoDB with SOTO?
How SOTO works with Lambda?
- How SOTO works with your Lambda?
- Dealing with Authentication, SOTO, and Lambda?
- How to avoid high costs with AWS?
- What is Hummingbird?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)